Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Is There A Leopard Jelly Bracelet What's Wrong With My Leopard Gecko's Eye?

What's wrong with my leopard gecko's eye? - is there a leopard jelly bracelet

Our beloved Gecko is 3 years and has a certain kind of film Goopy (not wet), which (the eyeball, I can not even his real eyes underneath.) It sounds terrible! His other eye is clear, but he says they found a lot. A local veterinarian Ding dong an antibiotic in a base of vaseline for dogs! We do not know herpetologist and our local PetSmart consists of young people. I am angry and I need expert advice. You lose your vision? Other sites claim that it would be a bad delivery, vitamin A, etc. and still eat the best fat tail, but I can not allow to continue. I have the medicine into your eyes until you can get better advice. Gecko experts there who can help? Does anyone know of a trusted veterinarian Herp near Columbus, GA?

1 comment:

Voodoo said...

Mr Carroll \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt ;----- HerpVet published on a website!
Animal Care Clinic
2540 Wynnton Rd
Columbus, GA 31,096
Tel: (706) 327-4169

Brad Wilson, DVM \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt ;----' ll do the same!
763 Whitlock Ave SW
Marietta, GA 30,064
Tel: (770) 424-5484


Also Aurburn UNIV. is a great place to go for the care of rutile. not too far from you. And I heard a lot about Benning Animal Hospital. I would say really see it from a veterinarian of exotic animals. Good luck!


- Voodoo

Post a Comment