Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Pictures Of Warts Inside A Viginia Got Small Bumps Inside Vaginal Area, And Inside The Lips Of Vagina?

Got small bumps inside vaginal area, and inside the lips of vagina? - pictures of warts inside a viginia

I'm really scared, I am sexually active, and I shave my pubic hair, if a bathroom with shower. Only a rash there, but i'v found a very strange .. and now it is not, but I am afraid that herpes is.

http://health-pictures.com/warts/images/genitial-herpes.jpeg

This is a picture that looks like mine, but not so white, though not large, but well packaged. I had sex once, immediately after shaving is not good, but only after a few hours. Apparently, some people say that the Iration may take a little.

Please help me in a very frightened, seems to spread out through my vagina and parts have kind've visible.

1 comment:

Pretty Am said...

If there is a lot of them and they seem to be "bitter", it can be cold, but I wouldnt get results. There are also many other things possible.

But you really need to stop thinking and worrying about it and the reality in general face.

Things will be fine.

Good luck to you.

Post a Comment