Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Td Canada Trust - Inserting Check In Atm How To Update TD Canada Trust Passbook At The Green Machine?

How to update TD canada trust passbook at the green machine? - td canada trust - inserting check in atm

I have no idea how I update my book in the green machines. Put my card, I can "upgrade card", then they ask me to write the last transaction. This is where I lose myself. What must I do to give the last transaction that appears on my book? If so, I did it and nothing happens. even told me to add my book. If I in my book?

The line at the bank is too long to update the ATM. I will not say without a paper or online. I love my book

Thanks

1 comment:

shags1_2... said...

Here is an idea: Ask them is.

Here's how:
1) Go to http://www.tdcanadatrust.com/custserv/co ...
2) Click on the link that says green machines. E-mail is a pop-up appears.
3) Enter the information and the question in the appropriate fields
4) Click on the Post Message button.
5) Wait a minute
6) Check your e-mail.

I found that the entry updated by the Book TD Canada Trust in the Google search engine, you then around the side of TD Canada.

Post a Comment